I am all done, my final projects handed in, my last exam completed; I am a free woman! I celebrated by going to the library with a guilt-free conscience. Hey! I am a bookworm, libraries are heavens on Earth and perfect places to relish new found freedom.
Summer plans? Well...
1. Reading. I have a reading list that is full of books so thick they could stop a bullet.
2. Sleeping. I have a bed that has been sorely nelgected.
3. Cooking. I need to learn how to feed myself. It's a basic life skill that needs to happen.
4. School. I signed up for an online English course, and there is that bursary for 5 weeks of French.
5. Writing. I want to be a writer. This goes without saying.
6. Blogging. I know that nobody reads this blog, but I like writing for the benefit of cyberspace. I have three entries that I have been working on periodically throughout this crazy exam period that will hopefully be posted by the end of this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment