Pages

Wednesday, 8 April 2015

Last day of classes

Last day of classes today!! Exams and final projects still to go, but I am pretty much done my first year of university. Celebrations!! 

Now, I have done many last days of classes before, but this year seems particularly special. I am so happy that I am done, for it was a hard year with lots of adjustment to my work ethic and making new friends etc. I also feel a great sense of accomplishment. I am thinking: "Yes! I did it! This real life thing is possible!" Of course, I still have three more years to go, but I'll get to that later. Right now I just want to breath and let it sink in that I did it. I am not a complete failure (close, but no). 

So...chocolate? Books? A long hot shower? Yep!! 

(And then some studying. Exam on Saturday) 

No comments:

Post a Comment