Pages

Friday, 3 April 2015

April: Hoildays and Exams

It is Good Friday. No school, but exams are around the corner, and I am trying to avoid studying. This leads to me attempting to do all the things I have procrastinated on for months. The holiday however is making this difficult. I cannot contact my dentist and make an appointment, for example, and I think my mom told me to do this three months ago. I have resorted to cleaning up my room, particularly my desk, which has been covered in junk for the past year or so.  It has taken quite a bit of effort, but now it is done, so here I am writing a blog post to past more time.  I really wish holidays were days tha I could actully take a holiday.

Easter dinner will happen on Sunday, and a bunch of family is coming over!! Siblings, nephews and nieces!! I am so happy. My newphews and niece are very young, so Easter is all about chocolate and egg hunts for them. Mom bought dye and boiled a bunch of eggs to colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment