Movies are the best. Nope never mind that's not true. Books are. But movies are awesome too. I love them. It has gotten to the point where I will watch almost anything. Except for horror and certain comedies. I can do old horror, like pre-1950s horror movies. I love Classic Hollywood. This, for me, is 1930-1950. Black and white or three strip Technicolor. I prefer black and white, but Powell& Pressburger could make me change my mind. I mean have you seen The Red Shoes or Black Narcissus?! I also like silent films, though I am not as well versed in them as I would like to be. I have seen A Trip to the Moon, most of the Mary Pickford that is on YouTube, and some Charlie Chaplin, Buster Keaton etc. I saw Nosferatu recently because I was going through a vampire phase. I saw Let the Right One In, Byzantium, Nosferatu, Interview with a Vampire etc.
Casablanca, not be cliché or anything, is my favourite movie ever. I have seen it so many times. Whenever I make a new friend their first time to my house it is for a movie night and that movie is Casablanca. It also was my after prom party. Yes, after prom I went home and watched Casablanca with one of my best friends. It was awesome. I love the plot, the writing, the acting. mostly Ingrid Bergman, who was the closest thing to perfection on this Earth. I have a unhealthy obsession with Sweden because of her.
No comments:
Post a Comment