First blog post ever.
Yep, new kid on the block folks!
A little about me:
I am a student in her first year of university, in an intense cult like program. I have a large family with many siblings, nieces and nephews. I wish to be a writer one day. I read way too much. I am very immature for my age and incompetent in most life skills. I love to travel. I have previously been to Britain, France, South Korea, China, Czech Republic, Germany, Austria, Netherlands, Belgium, Cuba, and this May I am going to Spain!!! I would love to go to India, Tibet, Russia, Italy, and New Zealand. I am not religious, but Christmas is my favourite holiday. I also love churches as stained glass windows can captivate me for hours, and they are quiet and restful when it is not Sunday.
Beliefs: Fantasy is the best. Magic exists in many forms. To achieve Happiness is the ultimate goal of living. It is always nice to dress up once in a while.
I am going through a Pride and Prejudice phase right now. I can go crazy over a beautiful pair of "fine" eyes. It's the Darcy in me.
I am a really hyperenthusiastic fangirl for old movies and old movie stars as well as musicals (love Wicked, Phantom of the Opera, Les Miserables, and a German musical Elisabeth) and fairytales (Beauty and the Beast, The Wild Swans, East of the Sun and West of the Moon are my favourites). Ever since I fell in love with Ingrid Bergman anything from Sweden is awesome. In my mind Sweden=good. Also love Ingmar Bergman. I am also a huge Barbara Stanwyck and Irene Dunne fan.
I am swamped in homework right now and avoiding it like the plague. I am the biggest procrastinator that ever lived, and I am sure having a blog is going to help that aspect of me loads.
No comments:
Post a Comment